Friday, March 20, 2009

one day.

Fragile heart- Cassie
When it comes to love I know 
That pain comes with a territory 
I been here before, can't take no more 
To end like the sad love story now 

Now that you're here, I'm hesitating 
Just need a little understanding 
Baby, I don't wanna wonder 
How you got close to my heart 


So yeah, not much of a pleasant week.
Oh well, we all survive in the end lol.

Mmmmm plans for tonight, welllllll tonight is footy, planning on watching the game at annas crib-ular. 

Not much of a blogging mood i'm in, and the humidity atm is annoying the shit out of me. 
So i'm off to the corner shop to buy some ice cream, and while im at it might just go pass "a green house" hahhahhaha ok bye. (Only 2 people would know what i'm on about)

Oh, and just another 2 more things:
ONE: I DONT KNOW WHERE I WOULD BE WITHOUT MY GIRLS, LIKE SERIOUSLY LOL. I DON'T THINK THERE COULD BE ANY FURTHER EXPLANATION FOR THAT. I LOVE YOUUU ALL FROM YOUR EACH STRAND OF HAIR N  YOUR HEAD TO EACH TOEJAM ON YOUR TOES. hahahhahah, no actually. Forget i said anything about toes.
Ew, toes.

TWO: I MISS SOMEONE, LIKE ALOT. FULL STOP .




No comments:

Post a Comment