Monday, March 23, 2009

Eating grapes

Fuck me dead, I'm so exhausted. (Please excuse the language)

For p.e we went to fitness first, and this time we were on the bikes and all those equipments. Omggg i felt so dead afterwards, not to mention walking all the way there and walking back, mind you this was on Chapel road so trust you would feel my pain lol.

Oh dear, today was also my maths test which i never studied for. I didn't even touch or look at my maths book except during school hours, at home it would be stuffed somewhere in my room, god knows where lol. I sense ..... mmm... failure? Sounds a bit right.

I SERIOUSLY WANT TO GO SHOPPING, LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I AM CRAVING FOR WESTFIELDS LOL. Preferably Parramatta, where i always do my hunting.

So friends have been telling me i've been coping pretty well? Ngeh, i feel okay ... now i guess but then there comes a point where i would just break down but heyyyyy that's life, what can you do. Everything happens for a reason right, and plus it's only been 5 days. Might sound like a don't even care, i do it's just that just trying to think positive. So suck a toeeeeee and suck it good :) lmao jokes braaa.


PS: I love Ikea.

1 comment:

  1. boy trouble? same lol.
    stuff them there all gay lol

    im shopping craving as welll
    <3

    ReplyDelete