Friday, June 5, 2009

Runaway

Friday night, stuck at home due to the fact that i am grounded. Well done to me, so i have occupied myself with a Vogue and Shop till you drop magazine, my macbook, and then watch some gossip girl-ing. Shit life is good.......

Anyway, today i did not attend school for the usual per reason that i simply could not be bothered so instead did some satisfying retail therapy with mother dear. Bought a few shirts, shoes and this'that items lol. Went to shoebox and bought those flat jazz/tango looking shoes and these heels which were like the last ones, they're pretty old but they were on sale so without thinking i bought them. Yes, that happens quite often.. seriously it's like a sickness for me. All my heels are like tan brown, i really need to invest in some black ones or maybe a different colour at least ==
Next time, yes next time :)

I am also officially on  a salad diet, haha see how long this is gonna last.

(Yes, i even took a picture of it)


A few pictorials below, you can sense the boredness creeping on you.








3 comments: